Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My experience with finding my power
06-21-2013, 04:13 AM
Music My experience with finding my power
i like to share with you my experience, so here i am.

it started since i had reading Ivan blog (thank you man), and day after day trying to meditate and observe my self to know how exactly to do it. finally i came with techniques and observations (after suffering) i would like to share with you:

*- the starting point: (maybe this is the hardest thing to do after that it becomes very easy), finding yourself deep within you, when meditating keep focusing in your deepest ever point the speechless point dig deeper and deeper like someone looking for a treasure in a cave, when you find it you will feel instantaneous, confident, not lost, powerful peace, you feel like a God.
It takes will power, firmness. In other words find the genie inside you.

*- yeah, this is the fun part.now you are authorized to control yourself (manipulated for your good), you are able to monitor your body and your brain(make sure of that !).
knowing what to do and how to do it, so here couple of things to work on it:
1- control the direction of your focus.
2- forcing you mind to keep aware (collecting all sensory stimuli around you and decide what to focus on )
3- full operate your mind (i astonished from what i am capable to do!)
4- keeping yourself in the present.
5- maximize body efficiency without any side effects.

* knowing when to rest and having the right meditation. (there are many techniques i working on it and testing it on myself to achieve maximum efficiency).

that's it! believe me i was very astonished very surprised, my way of living had changed to better Smile.

ps: i had lucid dreams and it was awesome !! even without asking for it !!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2013, 10:51 AM
RE: My experience with finding my power
So happy to see that you are king real progress my friend Smile. Don't stop. Peace and love.

(06-21-2013 04:13 AM)Muja555 Wrote:  i like to share with you my experience, so here i am.

it started since i had reading Ivan blog (thank you man), and day after day trying to meditate and observe my self to know how exactly to do it. finally i came with techniques and observations (after suffering) i would like to share with you:

*- the starting point: (maybe this is the hardest thing to do after that it becomes very easy), finding yourself deep within you, when meditating keep focusing in your deepest ever point the speechless point dig deeper and deeper like someone looking for a treasure in a cave, when you find it you will feel instantaneous, confident, not lost, powerful peace, you feel like a God.
It takes will power, firmness. In other words find the genie inside you.

*- yeah, this is the fun part.now you are authorized to control yourself (manipulated for your good), you are able to monitor your body and your brain(make sure of that !).
knowing what to do and how to do it, so here couple of things to work on it:
1- control the direction of your focus.
2- forcing you mind to keep aware (collecting all sensory stimuli around you and decide what to focus on )
3- full operate your mind (i astonished from what i am capable to do!)
4- keeping yourself in the present.
5- maximize body efficiency without any side effects.

* knowing when to rest and having the right meditation. (there are many techniques i working on it and testing it on myself to achieve maximum efficiency).

that's it! believe me i was very astonished very surprised, my way of living had changed to better Smile.

ps: i had lucid dreams and it was awesome !! even without asking for it !!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply