Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Meditation Tips for Beginners
03-16-2013, 04:00 PM
Best Meditation Tips for Beginners
Here some simple tips on how to start meditating.

1. posture
2. eyes
3. focus
4. the breath
5. counting you breath
6. thoughts
7. silence
8. length
9. place
10. enjoyment

Hydraulic Sealing Products
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2013, 02:05 AM
RE: Best Meditation Tips for Beginners
Amazingly beautiful... Never read such a short and sweet explanation of meditation Smile
05-31-2013, 09:19 PM
Meditation is for relaxation of body and mind. Can massage give this same. As I heard Massage is the manipulation of superficial and deeper levels of muscle and connective tissue using diverse techniques, to enhance function, help in the healing method, decline muscle reflex activity, inhibit motor-neuron excitability, promote relaxation and well-being, and as a recreational undertaking.

Massage Therapy West Kelowna
09-06-2013, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 03:43 PM by AaronSurin.)
(05-31-2013 09:19 PM)Ryan Rusty Wrote:  Meditation is for relaxation of body and mind. Can massage give this same. As I heard Massage is the manipulation of superficial and deeper levels of muscle and connective tissue using diverse techniques, to enhance function, help in the healing method, decline muscle reflex activity, inhibit motor-neuron excitability, promote relaxation and well-being, and as a recreational undertaking.

Massage Therapy West Kelowna

As I perceived Yes!!!! Massage is the manipulation of superficial and deeper levels of sinew and connective tissue utilising varied techniques, to enhance function, help in the healing method, down turn muscle reflex undertaking, inhibit motor-neuron excitability, encourage relaxation and well-being, and as a recreational undertaking.

Mobile Massage
09-14-2013, 08:31 PM
(03-28-2013 02:05 AM)Nilanjana Datta Wrote:  Amazingly beautiful... Never read such a short and sweet explanation of meditation Smile

Smile Yes!! I agree with you. Meditation is the best for the mind relaxation. Yoga , massage, and meditation is for good and peaceful mind.